CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, November 14, 2009

Garage Sale Finds

I am the master at garage sales and finding deals. I just love it when I find a deal and feel like I have saved our family great deals of money. My husband and I think differently. While I see all of the dollar signs that I have saved his brain is working in the opposite direction, but this find left a smile on his face. You see for years I have thought these little bike trailers were the coolest things. They attach to the back of mom or dad's bike and the little ones feel like they are riding their bikes, but they are going the same speed, thus mom and dad don't have to wait every few feet for little ones to catch up. So I have priced these before and to my dismay they were in the 200-300 dollar range. So you can imagine my sheer joy to come upon one at the garage sale here on post and bargain the eager seller down to $10.00!!! He actually didn't look too happy, but he didn't want to put it back in his garage even more. When he saw all of the looks of anticipation on little kids faces, as he helped me to load it into the back of our car, his sour face quickly turned up and he said he was glad it was going to a family that would get a lot of use out of it. So here are the pics of Brooklyn and Bryant's first test ride with Dad. What a great day!





0 comments: