CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I can Smile!!

So we have reached a wonderful milestone. It happens to be one of my favorite!!

Although, today wasn't the first day that Bristol smiled at us.

It was the first that we caught it on film.

I don't think she had any idea what would follow. Picture in your mind, eight people all trying to make you smile. Each person lining up for their turn. When they are successful everyone giggles, when they are not the antics become sillier and sillier. This is the true, "Make me Laugh", because if you can make a baby laugh, you can make everyone laugh.

1 comments:

SaraBerry

She is so cute. I miss you guys! Hope you have a great holiday season!
Love ya!
Sara