CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bristol's new toy

So Bristol has a new toy that she absolutely loves.  It is so cool because she can walk around the outside of the center toys.  She can play with one for a few minutes and then wiggle around to another one.  She has thorougly been enjoying her time, trying to figure out how to grab everything and put it in her mouth or push a new button and play the piano.  Bryant eagerly attempts to help her in anyway that he can.  It is so fun to watch the two of them play together.

1 comments:

Jaimie

I have never seen anything like this!!! WOW!! That is cool!! You will have to check out popatot.com, that is my new toy for my baby.
It's great I just leave it in the car and it's there to use whenever we need it. I even take it into church if need be...
Take care!!!