CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Saturday, March 27, 2010

SUCCESS!!

So I finally figured it out.  I know it took a lot longer than some of us expected, but I found a way to download pictures, and so without further delay, here are some cute pics of my kids from recent excursions.  I will work on getting the other pictures up over the next few days.  Remember to look back at the older posts as I try to put an accurate date on all of these pictures.

2 comments:

Rebecca

cant wait!! love yall!!

brandi

Heidi~ I hope you are getting better and better everyday. I miss our workouts! I have been thinking about you, and cannot wait to see your smiling face again at church=-)
much love,
Brandi