CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cake Name Contest!!




Ok, for those of you who look at my blog I am announcing a cake naming contest. I am calling for names for my cake business. I love creative names and I am looking to finally start marketing (a little bit). I want something that will capture all of the different kinds of cakes that I like to make. From sculptured masterpieces, to fun birthday cakes and elegant wedding cakes. The winner will receive a custom made cake. (Sorry I can't ship these cakes so you will either have to be local or wait until I see you next.) Good Luck and here is the latest cake creation.


I made this birthday cake for a little girl who was turning 2. It is little petit-for cakes made out of Triple Chocolate Fudge cake with a raspberry filling. Yummy, yummy.

9 comments:

Carrie Stuart

I love your cakes, Heidi! This one is adorable and creative. Wish I had an idea for you for a name, but I did like "Seventh Heaven Cakes" that someone posted on your facebook. Can't wait to hear what you choose.

Anonymous

How about HMC
Heidi's/ Harms Masterful Creations

Orr Family

So you know my husband! It is always in another language, but he comes up with some really great ones!!!
Gâteaux Sucrés = Sweet Cakes
(pronounced Get-to Su-cera)
Royal Gâteaux = Royal Cakes
(pronounced get-to)
douceurs célestes =
Sweet Heavenly Treats
(pronounced do-sol ce-leis)
Le ciel doux = Sweet Heaven
(pronounced Lay see-l Dew)

I really like the last one!
Go hear to hear the translation
http://translate.google.com/#en|fr|heavenly%20treats%0A%0A%0A%0A%0A%0A

brandi

How about "In Seventh Heaven", eluding to the fact of how they will feel after they try such a beautiful masterpiece, or "Heidi's Heaven straight from the oven!" As a catch phrase or selling piece. I don't know something catchy but creative, just a thought... You are much more creative than I, you will think of something=-)
Brandi

Anonymous

7th Heaven Masterpieces

Anonymous

Celestal Masterpieces

Anonymous

Masterpiece, Delectables or Confections with one of these

Celestal Confections
Celestal Masterpieces
Celestal Delectables

Luscious Confections
Luscious Masterpieces
LusciousDelectables

Heavenly Confesctions
Heavenly Masterpieces

7th Heaven Confections
7th Heaven Masterpieces
Luscious Delectables

or
Manna from Heaven
Manna from 7th Heaven
Nector from Heaven
Nector from 7th Heaven

I like Confections best because it refers to cakes and baked goods of all types

Anonymous

Masquerade Masterpieces
Masquerade Confections
Perfection Confections
ARTISTIC CONFECTIONS

Anonymous

Sorry for all the anonymous comments but a found yout blog through my daughter and love the cakes. I love creating names but I always use my thesaurus I got in 7th grade, 1975.