CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cakes and Kids

Well, I know it has been a long time since I last posted a pic, but in my defense, I had a non-working camera. I now have rectified the situation and purchased a new camera and now you can see the results. This is a Special Dark cake for a special dad's birthday. They always trade candybars whenever they see each other and so they requested this to remember that time together.
This is a special ghost cake for a special little boy who loved the cake.
This is a special birthday cake for a special little girl who was just baptized the same day.
This is Bryant posing next to his amazing creation.
This is Braelynn holding up the bumper sticker she earned for her mom and dad. She was student of the month for September. What a great kid!

2 comments:

Suzanne

Oh, Heidi, the cakes turned out amazing!! You are truly talented, lady. Thanks again for your help on Friday!

Jeannie

Oh my, its like looking at Brandon and Brianna for me!!