CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sunday Sweets

So I thought I would post some cute pictures of cakes that I have made in the past few months just so you could see and also a cute pic of our little Bristol on her First Birthday. Yes, I am very , very behind on my posts and I really need to get back in the groove.


Isn't that the cutest face ever. She just loves the beach so much. I love this little gift from heaven. I also love every single one of my other gifts from heaven. Briana, Brandon, Bethany, Braelynn, Brooklyn, Bryant and Bristol were sent to our home directly from Father in Heaven to bring us joy and happiness, and they have. Love them all.

0 comments: