CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Newest Creations! Chocolate Butter Mint Cake. MMMM!

So here is a picture of my newest cake creation.  I made this for the girls Achievement night.  At the last minute the activity was canceled and so we took the cake with the ribbon to some friends that Lee was worried about and the other cake was devoured after dinner.

It was Chocolate Butter Cake, but I modified the recipe and added a little mint extract.  I also put Chocolate Pudding with Green mint chips in between the layers.  I then iced it with whipped cream icing and put Pirouette mint chocolate cookies around the outside and sprinkled on top.  The family rated it a 9.5 on a scale of 10 and hoped that it would make a repeat performance soon.  I love this!

1 comments:

Beth

Yummy! you do beautiful work!Bristol is getting so big, what a cutie!