CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Thursday, April 22, 2010

GREAT prayer!

I just had to share Bryant's prayer at dinner last night.

Bryant:  Heavenly Father, thank you for these GREAT, GREAT carrots.  Thank you for this GREAT, GREAT macaroni.  Thank you for the GREAT, GREAT oranges.  Thank you for our GREAT, GREAT water.  Thank you for my GREAT, GREAT mom.   (I liked that one)  Thank you for my GREAT, GREAT dad. 

(At this point all reverence has kind of gone out the door as all of the older children are giggling and Lee and I are trying to maintain straight faces, but Bryant was unmoved and was having a true conversation with his Father.)

He continued:  Thank you for my GREAT, GREAT sisters and my GREAT, GREAT brother.  Bless the food.   amen.

I hope it is not blasphemous to share such a beautiful prayer, but just picture the cutest little blonde boy emphasizing how GREAT everything was in his life. I hope I can learn from him.



3 comments:

Carrie Stuart

What a sweet boy! And such a sincere prayer. We could all learn from him! Hope you guys are all doing GREAT!

Heidi J.

Thanks Carrie. We are doing GREAT!! Right back at you. See you this fall.

brandi

Super Cute Heidi!!! I love it, we can always learn the neatest things from our kids=-)
Brandi