CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children
teach us what life is all about."



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Somebody scold me.

Last night was wonderful.  We headed out to the North Shore again and on the way picked up McD for the kids.  We then stopped at a bait shop and Brandon and Lee proceeded to interrogate some poor shop owner about the wiles of fishing on the beach.  We then drove our BUS to Haleiwa Beach Park and proceeded to try and catch anything.  Although many prayers were offered to catch a fish they all lived to see another day.  However, we lost two hooks (they were bitten off) and a lot of bait.  I think all of the turtles we saw were eating them, but my more experienced fishing buddy (Lee) swears they were just huge fish that took everything with them.  He said we would come prepared next time.  Sounds like Rambo going for the kill. 


The reason you should all scold me is . . . I forgot my camera.  All the pictures you see here are off the internet of the place we went.  This always seems to happen to me.  I have the most beautiful pictures to take and nothing to record with.  I even thought the entire evening of the shots I would have taken.  So here they are, use your imagination:


Bethany trying to get close to the three turtles
that were 3 feet from the beach.


Brooklyn trying to convince me that she really hadn't
wanted to get all of her clothing wet, the wave just sneaked up over her.


Bryant jumping up and down everytime a turtle
poked its head out of the water.


Lee trying to let Brandon cast the reel.


Lee trying to hold onto the reel as
something was biting.


Lee's look of dissappointment as the something took
the hook off the end of the line.


Braelynn's look of disgust as a shrimp was
impaled on the end of the line.

0 comments: